- 0- 365 days: RMA requests due to form, fit or functional discrepancies can be submitted to Customer Service for consideration. If an RMA is approved for any other reason, a 35% restock fee is applicable.
- 365+ days: No RMA will be issued.
Shipping Procedures and Terms of Return
- Any claims for shortages or in-transit damage must be reported in writing to USBid, Inc. within ten (10) business days of receipt.
- All RMA products are to be returned unused and in original packaging. Any received product that is not in the condition in which it was delivered to Buyer will be returned to the customer and the credit memo will be considered "void." No RMA will be issued for product that has been soldered onto a circuit board.
- Unless otherwise specified, all domestic RMA shipments are to be returned via UPS Ground. All international RMA shipments are to be returned via FEDEX Economy.
- COD shipments are unacceptable and shall be refused.
- RMAs are valid for the term of ten (10) business days.
- After ten business days, any and all RMAs are considered "void" and will be refused and returned to Buyer.
If there are any questions on our return policy please don't hesitate to contact us at (321) 725-9565.